Friday, September 21, 2012

French Onion Soup

I impress myself a little more every dinner (not to toot my own horn or anything). As I said earlier, I am cooking my way through the amazing Pioneer Woman's recipes. I heart her!

We have had 3 different paninis, BBQ chicken and pineapple quesadillas, corn chowder and the most amazing french onion soup. Again, stop drooling...you're embarrassing yourself ;)

The french onion soup was a little bit of a process and burns were acquired, however, it was probably the best french onion soup I have ever had! I went as far as to thrift store hunt down special soup bowls. It deserved to be a whole experience.



Everyone loved it! Isn't it pretty. The cheese didn't hurt :)


Albert loved it....


Mike's first bowl...having a battle with the cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment