Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fall is in the air. The weather is cooling down, pumpkin spiced lattes are at Starbucks and my little Albert started football! I love this time of year.

Saturday was the Waynesville Youth Football combine. The boys were measured for helmets and uniforms and timed for various drills.

I arrived early to volunteer for whatever they needed and ended up working at a table full of donated practice pants and gear. I can not tell you how cute a size extra small boys football pants are! This was such an amazing thing because football gear is so expensive and can cause people not to participate. Everyone left with practice gear and will eventually get their uniforms.

My husband is coaching this year, that's Coach Mike to you. He seems just as excited as Albert is. This is why we made the choice to come to Missouri. This is the first time my husband has been home long enough to coach any of the boys sports. God is great!





No comments:

Post a Comment